Wednesday, September 15, 2010

NIGHTIME STUFF

This is one of those nights when I wake up thinking it is 4 in the morning and it is 12:15. Then I wake up and decide the dogs probably want out and instead of being 5 in the morning it is 1:30. Tough-- I wake them up and send them out. After all, I'm up. The rest of the time when THEY are up I have to get up so why shouldn't the reverse be true?

My skin feels as if it is stretched as tightly as it can possibly go on my legs. I turn on the light and look for body lotion. When I was in Iowa I made some. (Yes! Really I did, with Susie.) I locate a bottle and slather it on to the point that I am practically sliding off the chair. But I can bend my knees without it feeling as tho the skin will split.

Tomorrow-- today I have to go to the store.
I have to decide if I want to put beads out for sale during the art fair. Oh I am so tired of those beads...There are still thousands.

Ok I am going to try to go back to sleep now. Bwaahahahahahahahahaah.
Sleep tight.
I would say "dont let the bedbugs bite" but that is not idle comment it once was.....

1 comment:

  1. lois, buster, & miss sally whoSeptember 15, 2010 at 11:53 AM

    bedbugs..the NEW cockroach. ewww.

    every day there is a new report of the latest sighting...with the disclaimer "not caused by dirt, poor housekeeping, living in squalor, having not bathed in 7 years, etc"...i guess that is to make us feel not so disgusting when they appear like one of those folks int he orkin ads with the giant termite or whatever showing up at our doorsteps.

    "you whoo...i'm home!" yeah right...break out the tanker truck of bleach now...there will be a toxic cloud over my house if one is found...all it takes is 1 hound scratching from a stray flea (or a thought of one) and the toxic bleach cloud is spotted from the space shuttle...imagine if a bedbug was spotted (or a horde)...it would make the daily newsletter up at the pearly gates.

    ReplyDelete