Wednesday, October 31, 2012

BAD STUFF

i read that in Camarillo, California someone soaked a Basset in lighter fluid and set him on fire. He died. His name was Buddy.

I am trying to think what Buddy did to deserve this at the hands of what are billed as the "superior species".

It has been a long time since I have heard of a Basset setting his owner on fire. I am sure there are days when Conley thinks of horrible endings for me, but I doubt setting me on fire is one of them.
This ia Mitchell.It means someone took lighter fluid and poured it all over a dog that once did things like this and set it on fire.


Or a dog like this. One that just wanted to be loved and have a little bit to eat every day. Imagine pouring lighter fluid on this dog and throwing a match on him.
Imagine what I would do to you if I caught you doing that.



                                        OR THIS

GOT ANY IDEAS?
 
 

3 comments:

  1. OH....I have lots of ideas for what to do with people like that. Unfortunately we're not allowed to do to other humans what they seem to find acceptable to do to animals. Any animal. I believe there is a special place where those people go when they die. Too bad they can't be sent there sooner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't imagine doing that to any animal. I think whoever did it should receive the same treatment. It just makes me sick to think that someone could do that to a basset.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I couldn't even keep reading...it just made me sick. Here I was diapering Baloo (who has a bit of an incontinece problem)....putting cream on her little hot spots. I mean...I was worried about little pink spots on her skin and someone could actually PURPOSEFULLY dose an innocent creature with gasoline and set them on fire? There are no words to describe how I feel about this person or persons.
    Anne-Marie

    ReplyDelete