Monday, November 19, 2012

FAIRLY DULL

Life has been a little slow lately. We had our opening at the Gallery and no one came except the people who have stuff there. I mean, it was ok. We had maybe 4 sales and 20 people who wandered in because they were lost. It ended up being kind of a private party.

Doc got the rest of his shots.
I am going to stay away from training this week until the stuff has a chance to hit his immune system, what with this "new" Parvovirus out there. I don't trust anyone else when it comes to vaccinations. I need to know MY dogs are protected because I am never sure what other people are doing. (Or, more precisely, NOT doing.)
    (This is just something I am throwing in to break up the text.)

I asked my Vet about the new Parvo but she had not heard much: I probably have more info about it than she does.

Doc tore open 3 twenty pound bags of dirt that John had out back and dragged one halfway across the yard. I was going to put pics of it on here but John cleaned it up.
              Beaver-chewed tree along the Mississippi river


                                 IKC-- Bichon Frise aisle


           A career I am delighted my son never even considered.


1 comment:

  1. Bev--
    I always love your pics!!
    Love watching Doc grow up!! Basset ears are so nice in many ways, of course, but Doc's attentive and pointy ears are quite special as well!!

    ReplyDelete