Tuesday, March 5, 2013

SNOW DAY! NO SCHOOL!

Look! It's a snow day! We don't have school. So what's there to do?
Oh man. There's a lot. Well, they DID say SNOW day....wish we had a plow.
Oh wait, here comes one now.

TaaaDaa! Our own personal Snow Plow.
 
Here he comes, right when we need him. We need a trail-breaker.


 
Of course, there's a price to pay for this service.
 
I got away! Now let's see what Llewis can do...
 
 
You go, Llewis!!
 
Oh No, the dreaded Stick!
 
 
 
 
 
HEY! Mom says it's time to come in.
 

There's always my faithful Chewie....

3 comments:

  1. Yvette and the Leia HoundMarch 6, 2013 at 12:29 PM

    Leia hates the feeling on her paws of the snow on the wood deck but happily goes through chest high in the yard to track the bunny. Luckily I think the bunny left the yard!
    Have fun boys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Beverly-
    My basset hound recently lost the use of his rear legs, so I am enjoying reading your adventures with Nigel. Would it be possible for me to email you?
    thank you-
    Ana

    ReplyDelete