Saturday, October 26, 2013

WHAT WE FOUND

This is Doc with MomPerson helping.
Lass night me an Conley went out. We caught a monster.
It hiss.
It hab sharp points an teef.
It hidin only not very good.
MomPerson say it a kiddin. Kitten.

Then we fine more.
Two more.
All ofem wooda fit in my food dish. MomPerson made we come in an I don't no no more than whut I just tole youse. I wented to the kitchen an ate da papr towls.
Thenk Yew
Doc


Mom says: I spent from 2 until 5:30 this morning outside in my jammies an slippers with a flesh FLASHlight  (I have been around these dogs too much). trying to catch feral kittens. I wish their Mother ( who has been looking for them off and on all day) had just kept them at home. I was happier not knowing they existed.
I caught two (no I did not touch them. I have scars from "friendly" cats at work, never mind a terrified feral kitten.) and this morning I took them to the Animal Hospital.

I emailed Dr C to thank him for taking in the kittens and to warn them again that these are feral kittens and probably will need a lot of patience and skill.

He wrote back thanking me for sending them "Satan's kittens" so I gather my estimate of their lack of social skills was pretty accurate.
By the way I threw two whole sardines in there with them...

2 comments:

  1. Yvette and the Leia HoundOctober 28, 2013 at 4:06 PM

    Lacey Hound our second Basset found a nest in our 6'brick fenced in yard. She played with a couple but left them alive. I called our local humane society and they told me to leash her until they grow up and leave the yard.No, this is her yard, I packed them up and delivered them to a wildlife centre. They were happy to take them. They told me they were probably abandoned and would have died without mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yvette and the Leia HoundOctober 28, 2013 at 4:09 PM

    Nest of bunnies by the way.....

    ReplyDelete